Last Revised: February 4, 2024
Sentra Inc. and its affiliates (“Sentra”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) welcome you (“Participant” or “you(r)”) to participate in the Incentive Program (the “Program”). The program incentivizes qualifying Sentra’s Data Security Posture Management Platform sales personnel who meet the eligibility requirements as detailed below.
These Sentra Incentive Program Terms (“Terms”) are subject to any distribution, reseller, or other partner agreement executed between Sentra and resellers and participants together with any attachments thereto.
1. By entering, participating in, and/or submitting an opportunity for consideration by Sentra for qualifying incentives in the Program, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the following Terms, and you agree to be bound by them and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding your participation in the Program. You acknowledge that these Terms constitute a binding and enforceable legal contract between Sentra and you. Your participation eligibility is at the discretion of your employer, and Sentra shall have no liability to you or your employer if the terms of this program violate your employer’s policies. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not enter, use, or access the Program.
2. The Program will begin on February 1, 2024, and, unless earlier terminated by Sentra, shall expire on December 31, 2024 (the “Program Period”). To be eligible to participate in the Program, you must be a sales or pre-sales person duly employed or engaged as a contractor, by a company or other organization that is contractually authorized by Sentra under a valid distribution or reseller agreement to resell the Sentra’s solution and services in the country in which such company/organization operates (“Participant Organization”).
3. To qualify for a Reward: (i) a Participant must bring to Sentra’s attention and record an Accepted Lead Registered (as defined below) by filling a form on Sentra’a website https://www.sentra.io/sentra-incentive-program or by (ii) sending an email to Sentra at email@example.com. the Accepted Lead Registered must be confirmed by Sentra in writing (at Sentra’s sole discretion); the Participant may be eligible for an additional reward if the Accepted Lead Registered becomes closed, as detailed below.
“Accepted Lead Registered” means a potential commercial transaction between Sentra and an end-user customer for the purchase of a license to use Sentra’s solution and services brought to Sentra and recorded by a Participant.
“Close(d)” means to bring an Accepted Lead Registered between Sentra and an end-user customer to final consummation through the signing of a binding commercial agreement and upon Sentra’s eligibility to issue an invoice for the specific deal.
“Reward” means a discretionary bonus paid by Sentra from the Sales Performance Incentive Fund (SPIFF).
4. Subject to these Terms, the Participant shall be eligible to receive a Reward equal to $500 for each Accepted Lead Registered. The participant shall be eligible to receive a Reward equal to $750 for each closed Accepted Lead Registration. For any payment above $600 per calendar year, the Participant must submit a 1099 form to Sentra and bear all applicable taxes, if any. Filing 1099 form is a pre-condition to receive the payment. The form should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment will be made directly to the Participant by Sentra, and Sentra shall have no liability as a result thereof, and the Participant shall not raise any claim against Sentra.
5. All Accepted Lead Registration must be made known to and registered with Sentra by the stated deadline. Following such registration, Sentra will review each opportunity to determine whether it qualifies for a Reward under the Program in accordance with these Terms. Sentra reserves the right to finally determine the eligibility of any Opportunity for a Reward under this Program, in Sentra’s sole and absolute discretion. Only those Accepted Lead Registered that Sentra determines as eligible shall qualify for a Reward and all decisions made by Sentra are final and non-appealable.
6. For Accepted Lead Registered confirmed by Sentra, Sentra shall pay Rewards on sales and orders attributable to the country in which they are placed. Unless otherwise specified, all Rewards will be made in US Dollars and loaded onto a gift card in the sum of up to 500 USD or 750 USD. Sentra will make commercially reasonable efforts to pay the Participant the applicable Reward within sixty (60) days of the close of a calendar quarter.
7. Sentra reserves the right to not pay Rewards in certain circumstances, including, without limitation, where: (a) Participant is merely acting as an agent, order fulfiller, or fulfillment vehicle for another entity; (b) Participant has purchased products/services from Sentra at pricing or discounts that are below Sentra’s standard pricing; (c) Participant has purchased pursuant to special contract pricing between Participant and Sentra; or (d) where otherwise void or prohibited by applicable law. The Participant agrees and acknowledges that the Rewards (if any) constitute the sole and entire compensation in connection with the Participant’s contribution to Sentra. Participant agrees and acknowledges that this compensation constitutes sufficient compensation for any purpose under any jurisdiction and that as applicable, the Participant irrevocably waives any claim against Sentra or anyone on its behalf, and any right or interest the Participant may have under any applicable law to receive monetary or other compensation in connection with any such contribution to Sentra.
8. Participant agrees, represents, and warrants that: (i) Participant is over 21 years of age and has read the foregoing and fully understands the meaning and effect thereof; and (ii) Participant entering this agreement by its own free will and is competent to sign this release in my own name; (iii) Participant is not an agent, partner, joint venturer, affiliate or employee of Sentra; (iv) Participant have all the necessary rights, permits, and consents required in order to participate the Program; and (v) Participant’s acceptance and performance of the Program, is not and will not violate, infringe, breach or cause to breach the rights of any third party, nor any commitments, promises, contracts, agreements, understandings, or obligations, that the Participant is subject to or that otherwise apply to it (including, without limitation, any policy, guidelines, instructions, or rules of the Participant Organization or employer or other entity); (iii) Participant is and shall continue to be at all times in full compliance with all applicable laws.
9. Sentra reserves the right to modify or discontinue these Terms, the Program, or any Participant’s participation therein, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice. If any modification is unacceptable to the Participant, the Participant’s sole recourse is to terminate the Participant’s participation in the Program. If the Participant continues to participate in the Program, such participation shall constitute the Participant’s binding acceptance of the modification. Participants are responsible for paying any and all taxes that may be due, and for any and all tax reporting requirements
10. These Terms shall be controlled by and construed under the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of laws. The parties hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New York, New York. No waiver will be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party. The failure of either party to enforce any rights granted hereunder or to take action against the other party in the event of any breach hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver by that party as to subsequent enforcement of rights or subsequent actions in the event of future breaches. In the event any provision or part of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, it shall be amended to the extent required to render it valid, legal, and enforceable, or deleted if no such amendment is feasible, and such amendment or deletion shall not affect the enforceability of the other provisions hereof.
11. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Sentra and Participant with respect to the Program and supersedes any and all prior agreements and understandings regarding any rewards, whether established by custom, practice, procedure, or precedent, including without limitation all prior incentive terms and conditions.